BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Heyyy

Heyy Guys xx


Ok so I'm just randomly writing because I have no idea what to write about............any suggestions.....no.....ahhh welll I'll have to think of something

.....
[still thinking]



.....
[Gawd is there really nothing going on in my life at all!]



....
[Makes me sound really boring doesn't it]



.....
[You know....I'm actually having much more of a ball thinking what I'm going to put in the next square brackets lmaoo]



....
You know seen as though I am wasting your time, megaly I'm just going to leave and let you people do what is actually worth your time rather than listen to me babble on about some very random things because that isn't a good way to end a day is it!!


Well I'm Off
Byee xx
Love Elly xx <3*

I know I'm not the one you thought u knew back in high school, Never going, ever showing up when we had to, attention that we crave don't tell us to behave, I'm sick of always hearing act your age, I don't want to waste my time, become another casualty of society, I'll never fall in line, Become another victim of your conformity, And back down. - Fat Lip -Sum 41

2 comments:

Chaaarrlie said...

wowowowow!!!!

i can leave a comment!!!!

awesome!!!

yayay!!!

anyway.... Hi!!!!

Lv Charlie

Chaaarrlie said...

Hey!!

yayay

you are last cos you are most important duh

and the song is not good... its pathetic

Lv Charlie