BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 26 April 2009

Bored + iPod = Bored iPod

Heyy Guys x


I'm really bored. So I'm shopping for iPods. With my birthday money I planned to swap my iPod shuffle in and get a nano but instead the store where I got it is deciding to be a noob so I have to find another way to get rid of my shuffle and add the money to what I have now so I can get a nano. Oh yehh, I have a PINK 1gb iPod shuffle that I'm selling, if your interested or know anyone that might be or whatever just let me know because I need the cash. So anyways, I've decided that because I have enough money to spend it on ebay so I'm going to bid on a lime green nano and let me tell you it is sexyy!! Lmaoo so I'm getting tonight hopefully!!! whoo!

I've really had nothing to do all day, I've sat and watched films, right now I've just started watching The fast and furious Tokyo Drift right after I've watched, 2 Fast 2 Furious and The fast and the furious so yeah you could say I'm kind of sad but I do really like the films, the 4th one is quite good but the 3rd ones my fave, I've seen that one the most and yet it doesnt have Domin and phwor is Vin Diesel HOTT. Smokin

Now I've just done some spell checking thing on here while I'm writing and every-things been weirdly highlighted in yellow so thats strange but what evz! Lol

It rained yesterday, quite heavily as well and we were out in it! We got wet, very wet!! It wasnt good but it was fun. Well I'm going to watch the rest of my film, 
Write Again Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly xxx

We're one mistake from being together, But let's not ask why it's not right, You won't be seventeen forever,  And we can get away with this tonight - Seventeen Forever - Metro Station


0 comments: