BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Twilight

Heyy Guys x


Do you know something? This is the first post about Twilight! So much for Twilight Obsessed! Lmaoo.

I've just ordered the DVD. £12.21 from Amazon, should come either tomorrow or the day after. Double disk as well. I went all over where I live, ASDA, Tesco's & Smiths, NON OF THEM HAD THE TWO DISK, Apart from Smiths, but it was £20.00 and I wasn't going to spend that much when I could get it for £12 online, would you?    Exactly. Lol

I cannot wait. My birthday's next week as, well. The 16th. I'm going for a meal with all my peoples lol x

Well I'm going
Write Soon x
Byee xx
Love Elly xx <3*

It's like one step forward, And two steps back, No matter what I do, You're always mad, And I, can't change your mind, oh, It's like tryin to turn around, On a one way street, I can't give you what you want, And it's killing me and I, I finally see, Baby we're not meant to be. - Theory Of A Deadman, Not Meant To Be.

0 comments: