BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 16 April 2009

Happy Birthday Me!!

Heyy Guys xx


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Haha! Yeahh I'm sad! Lmaoo 
So we're all going for a meal tonight, so I'll start getting ready about 2ish lol!! I've booked the table for 10 yet theres 14 going, 
Me
Laura
Charlie
Natalie
Natalie
Elliott
Sarah
Katie
Emma
Neive 
Charlotte
Hannah
Luke 
&& Chris, so.....I hope that works out lol.

But it should be fun. My mam didnt make the same mistake has she has done for the past 3 years by getting my the same card....you know she did that, last year, the year before && the year before that she got me the same card, because she liked it every year and bought it lool but she didnt do it this year, thank god lol. 

Well I have to go, I have visitors lmaoo yey!!!
Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly xx <3*

He's got a smile that it seems to me, Reminds me of childhood memories, Where everything, Was as fresh as the bright blue sky, Now and then when I see her face, She takes me away to that special place, And if I'd stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry, Sweet child o' mine, Sweet love of mine - Guns N Roses - Sweet Child O Mine


0 comments: