BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 9 April 2009

Amazon

Heyy Guys xx


I guess that you might get canny freaked by the title of this post but don't it's not as random as it may sound.....but then again it could be I don't know. Anyhu! TWILIGHT CAME THIS MORNING!!!! I was in a hype! I love Amazon! I didn't think it would come until Tuesday, you know it being Easter weekend annal! But OMG! It came today! With TWO discs as well! I was well chuffed! I sat and watched the film, then with the commentary, then all the extra's. Makes me sound rather sad but I honestly had nothing else to do today! But I've waited so bloomin long to see it so....what ever lol.

Youtube is peeving me off as well!!!!! It says nothing is bloody available in my country. My Country. My Country! MY BLOODY COUNTRY WOULD HAPPEN TO BE ENGLAND!!!! FFS it really does my head in, specially when they're ENGLISH video's that I'm not allowed to watch!! Gggrrrr It grinds me up something rotten!!! Lmaoo

Anyhu...Twilight Awaits!!!!!
Write Soon x
Byeee xxx
Love Elly xx

You can't play on broken strings, You can't feel anything that your heart don't want to feel, I can't tell you something that ain't real - Broken Strings - James Morrison Featuring Nelly Furtardo.

0 comments: