BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 27 April 2009

School

Heyy Guys xx

I'm back at school this week unfortunatley =[. But right now I'm sat in the room with my peoples listening to a good old dose of Green Day, maybe we'll sing.

I didn't write about that did i?? Ohh Myy Gawdd!!!! We had a sing solg thing last week it was awesome. We were all sat in the room and started singing Livin' On A Prayer and that was fun and then the day after or maybe the day after we sang Queen, don't stop me now but it wasn't by queen it was covered by McFly and that was really fun and then we did Living on A Prayer again walking out of school and that was fun. We seem to be a group that enjoys to sing rather loud hahahahaha it was quite funny at the time and thinking back it is still rather fuinny now.....omg I just silently laughed and now I'm smiling sand laughing....that makes me really really really sad doesn't it??? OMG!!! WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!!

Anyways, Charlie just wrote a blog and she wanted everyone to write and so we did. She's going to post a song she wrote when she was about 10. She reckoned that no-one would comment so she asked for 6 comments and she's finally got 6 and so she has to comment.

I should get my ipod tonight, it's stupid right becuase I went on last night right near the end of the auction of the sexyy green ipod but instead it was up to like £120 so I thought, no! straight away!! Lmaooooo

Well I'm Going Bell's going to go soon
Well I'm off
Byee xx
Love Elly xx <3*

Don't want to be an American idiotOne nation controlled by the mediaInformation age of hysteriaIt's going out to idiot America - American Idiot Green Day

0 comments: