BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 10 April 2009

Good Friday

Heyy Guys xx


It's Good Friday today. I didn't really pay much attention in RE so I don't know exactly what that means, isn't it something to do with the day that Jesus was crucified and for some reason you're not allowed to eat meat so you have fish & chips. We do it every year, we all pile over my granda's and have fish & chips and today we changed things and decided to get them delivered and instead of them arriving at quater to twelve like asked they came at twenty five past eleven and me being me the lazy twat that I am had only just got out of bed at twenty past! So I'm rushing about trying to get ready so I can go over. Once I got there I was put on the bloomin organ stool!! The organ stool! Its the stool we use for the little people, and because me and my cousin Sophie (who is 4) are the youngest I get that, but I also happen to be one of the tallest so I had to sit with my legs at a weird angle because they wouldn't fir under the table!! Then Sophie started a fascination with my iPod because it was Pink and because the last song I'd listened to was camp rock and she loves the Jonas Brothers!! She has style this gurl you can't argue with her! Joe's her fave and she doesnt mind me having Nick, her little sister Emily who's just turned one is getting Frankie and her mum is going to leave her dad for Kevin, when I told her he was getting married she looked as though she was going to cry but because I'm so awesome I told her it wasn't that Kevin, it was Kevin's cousin Kevin and she bought it! Lmaoo. My granda is a legend!! He bought me a huge thorntons easter egg! It's lush-eaten half of it already, but I don't think I could face anymore I feel sick as it is! They want me to baby sit soon as well for Sophie, Emily's a bit too young for me to look after and they know that I ain't really that good with small children! Lmao,

You will never guess what! I'm watching Twilight.....again! For like the eightieth time! It's awesomely sad right?! Lol

Well I'm Off
Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly xx <3*

Your the voice inside my head the reason that I'm singing, I need to find you, I gotta find you - Joe Jonas As Shane Grey in Camp Rock - I Gotta Find You

0 comments: