BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 13 April 2009

Self Absorbed :S

Heyy Guys xx


I went shopping today to get my outfit for my meal see as though my mother came into serious riches on the lottery - she won about £310 but sshhh no body's supposed to know and I don't know why but she kept some out and took me shopping today. I got my outfit and me loves it. Everything I got comes to like £50!! Believe it or not. I know it's cool right.
But on the downer my mother reckons I'm self absorbed! I mean my own mam! Reckons I'm self absorbed, and it's only because I was standing outside the only shop she wanted to go in and then I wasn't quick enough to give her my opinion. Then she tells me to have patience and manners and doesn't have any herself! What do you call that - Hypocrites? Right? I'm not sure but I think it is. If you know what it really is, comment because it's going to drive me nuts!! Lmaoo

I cannot wait for Thursday!! It's going to be AWESOME!!!!
I'm Off Anyhu
Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly xx <3*

Everyday, of our lives, wanna find you there, wanna hold you tight, gunna run, while we're young and keep the faith, Everyday from right now gunna use our voices to scream out loud, take my hand, together we will celebrate ohh Everyday - Zac & Vanessa as Troy && Gabrielle in HSM 2

0 comments: