BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 10 April 2009

You Lucky People

Heyy Guys xx


Aren't you lucky! Me posting TWICE in one day!! WOW!! Feel privileged lmaoo *jokes*
Yes I thought I would update: I got really bored this afternoon and after watching Twilight twice I thought I'd do what I used to when I was like 10! So I was looking through my old website on freewebs from like donkeys ago and came across a link I'd posted to a forum I'd made, it was slightly pap so I thought I'd make a new one seen as though I was so bored it was un-real. My forum came alive! Its called....lyricalxlies. I've made an awesome graphic which I'll upload at the end of this post. You can join, I need members lmaoo, theres only me =[ 
www.lyricalxliesx.proboards.com 
check it out please: tell me what you thinkYehh so heres me graphic: its the header for the skin on it:


So Check it out

I'm off
Write Soon x
Byee xx
Love Elly xx <3*

0 comments: