BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 1 May 2009

Cool RED iPods && Sexx In Fleshh

Heyy Guys xx


MY IPOD CAME!!!!!! Its like sooo awesome! Its amazing! Its red and totally the sex! It says on the back  Elly is Emmett's Little Human how amazingly sexyy is that!!?? I know right! I'm listening to it now, atm....it's 1985 by Bowling for Soup, I love that song and Trucker hat, you should listen to them some time.

OHH MYY GOD!! I FORGOT TO TELL THE BEST NEWS LIKE EVER!!!!!!! 

Charlie, Laura, Natalie And Myself are purchasing some tickets next friday...............they happen to be the JONAS BROTHERS!!!! COME ON!! I MEAN NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS IS THE SEXX AND I AM SEEING HIM IN THE FLESH!!!! WOOOOOOOO!! LIKE OVER REACT MUCH!!! AAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
Lmaoo.....calm elly lmaoo 

Well I can actually think of nothing else to write about so I'm going to nick off, (haha do you get it...Nick! LMaooooo) 

Write Soon x
Byee xx
Love Elly <3*

Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Way before Nirvana, There was U2 and Blondie, And music still on MTV, Her two kids in high school, They tell her that she’s uncool, Cause she's still preoccupied, With 19, 19, 1985 - Bowling For Soup - 1985

0 comments: