BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 21 February 2009

Pointless <3

Heyy Guys x

I was with Charlie today. We fancied a visit to see Elliot but he wasn't in. So we walked all over for him. First we went to where he works to see if he was there and he wasn't so then we walked over the other side of town (that may be exaggerating) for him to call at his house where we find that he isn't in!

In the end we spent all day at my house. As I have caught up on 90210 by getting 6 episodes ahead and I will finish the 7th later tonight. We sat and watched 10 minutes of that and then I grew impatient when it didn't buffer fast enough lol. We ended up talking music and she nicked 28 songs off my computer - including all of my New Found Glory ones. I <3 New Found Glory.

So I go back to school on Monday. I'll probably write at diner to save me from the awful place! I should love school because you never get to re-live the first 16 years where school just filled them up with something you really wouldn't rather do, but what ever. I do like school because I get to see my mates and have a laugh but the teachers are really boring and I don't have drama and plus with Beth and Jamie now becoming a "pair" it will be really awkward with them being together and in the same thing! It's mega stupid! They'll always be lovey dovey-ing in lesson and I'll be left out being the urgh person, as Navid said in episode 4 or 5, I'll be the 3rd Wheel.

She's just asked me if I want to go out and I really cba but I don't know how to tell her no! Daym! It's annoying lol!

Oh yeah I was re-capping over the blog the other day and realised that I said I was going to put lyrics to a song I'd just listened to on and so I'm going to attempt to do it more often now lol.

Well Write Soon x
Love Elly xx <3*


"Kiss Me, beneath the milky twilight. Lead Me, out on the moonlit floor" Kiss Me - New Found Glory

0 comments: