BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 12 February 2009

Snow!

Heyy Guys!!

So it snowed! IT SNOWED!! AND laid!! and we actually got sent home. Like that is a rare thing, it like never happens! So we had a snow day!
Me, Beth, Sarah, Chris T, Chris P, Elliott, Charlie and Jamie all went out! I got so soaked. We had Elliott sledge and we got ambushed by these 3 little chava dings. So Chris P mooned at them and we were yelling crude jokes at them. It was hillerious and then I got really peeved off with them!! Not the chavs - Sarah, Beth, Chris, Chris and Jamie! Right becuase Charlie wasn't out yet and so me and Elliott said we were going to wait for Charlie and sledge down the civic bank a few times whilst Sarah went to the shop with the otehrs to get a hat and a pair of poinless waist of money fluffy handcuffs. So we were waiting for them for about 10 munites and I was wet and freezing and getting really impatient, as I normally do, I decided to go and look for them. By this point I cannot see my glasses are that wet and if I even started to wipe them I would end up a creak. So we come around the corner and there they all were hanging around looking as though they had no immediate plans to come back to us so I flipped! I just said "Well I'm ganning home. If they're gunna walk off and leave us then fine! I'm going home! I'm cold, wet and hungry" and so I walked home. and then to make me even angrier - when I get home my brothers broke the mouse of the laptop, he's eaten all the cheese & onion crisps, my sandwich filler and then the toaster broke and so in my opinion my Friday the 13th has come bloomin early!

Anyways.....I had an ahh mazing convo with Elliott. We talked about all sorts. This sounds wierd but the stuff I tell Elliott I could never tell anyone else and I was supprised t that becuase I can now tell lads more stuff than lasses! I used to talk to Arran loads (this lad I used to be best mates with but now he just seems to ignore me kinda) and I used to tell Chris T loads but now I don't really talk to him like that anymore. I just feel like I can't trust him you know what I mean? I miss my old friends you know. I miss being able to have proper best mates where you do anything with them and stuff. I really miss it becuase I never really have best mates, nothing I can write bown "Elly and whoever best of mates" becuase really I don't have best mates apart from Elliott and Charlie who I've known all my life but I still don't find that I can say that they are my best mates that i do everything with. I'd like to think of Charlie and Laura but until you have the proper sleepover and get loads of photos then, in my book you have to have them and Laura doesn't sleepover anyone's houses. At all! She gets grudgy after some certain time and she doesn't want people to see her like that. But me and charlie are gunna start blackmailing her. Becuase I need a sleepover real soon. I miss my gurls :(

I'm off then - got a bad head :'(
Cyahhz xxx
Lovee Elly <3* xx

0 comments: