BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Guess Who's Back

Heyy Guys x
I'm Back!! Whoop! Blame The Parents! My mother cannot work a laptop so she canceled the internet!! I WAS DISTRAUGHT!!!!

But I'm back! In my absence....so much has changed.....I think.

I've missed two straight episodes of skins :( :( But not one of lost or 90210! I finished the Twilight Saga for the 16th time last week :D I'm chuffed, my mates find me sad.

Also I have a follower!!! Yey! So I wish to tell Bookworm...sorry I haven't been able to find out your real name....that I appreciate it :D Thank You!

So we were walking home today and Luke turns round and yells - "I HAVE SEEN THE MOST AMAZING TWILIGHT ICON EVER!" That was kinda funny and then right, after the laughing fit, he finally decided to tell us it ! You ever heard the Jacob Black I Want To La Push You Off A Cliff well that was something totally different to what this one is, but kinda similar at the same time - he goes
"Yehh, so it's kind of weird and I didn't save it I just thought you guys would like it, Jacob Black....I want you to La Push Your penis into me" I nearly wet myself, the look on his face made me laugh so much.
Also he got this little geek in my form back for pushing him off a wall it was really funny.

I'm reading this book kaii, it's rathers strange. It's called....well I don't know what it's called, it's missing the cover, but anyways, it's about this boy that gets abused by his mum and its really heart breaking. So Sad! I get rather worked up about it aswell so to calm me down I read twilight, or eclipse, new moon makes me cry and anger and crying doesn't mix well.

My teacher reckons she's pulling me out of lessons again tomorrow! NO WAY! She is seriously scary as! My fit science teacher on the other hand.....PHWOR! Nicee or what!
I found the best song as well! Bob The Builder...Big Fish Little Fish!
Big Fish Little Fish Cardboard Box! Scoop It Up, Dig Dig Dig It Cardboard Box! Hammer The Nail Bish Bash Bosh Cardboard Box! We're All Having Fun! #

Me loves it!! <3 <3 <3

So I'm Gunna Be Off Now <3* My Mum wants the laptop :(
Write Soon x

Love Elly xx <3*

Eddie Kick started his carrer one summer time in May. A shitty band with friends from school but only he could really play! Son Of Dork - Eddies Song


Oh Yehh!! I've Come Up With This New Thing. The Song That I Last Listened To, I'm Gunna Put Some Lyrics On The End. Just to really prove that music is actually my boyfriend haha x

Love Yaz xxx

0 comments: