BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 13 February 2009

Mosh Pit*

Hey Guys x

So I was at guides tonight and I didn't actually do anything. So Charlie's not vair happy with Beth and Sarah for long reasons that I cba to talk about and so we stood and talked to Kay all night. Then the Guides started this game. There was 3 teams and they had to crawl through each others legs to grab this scarf and give it to Helen. And me and Charlie were making bets. It was hillerious! One lass called Gemma got dragged along the floor, another one called Georgina was bitten by another lass called Georgina and Eve - well she owned she mega rugby tackled this lass called Ashley (who I hate) and won the round. I've never cheered and laughed so much in my entire life. My throat is like burning now.

I also have a tribute! To my "Twinnie Boo" Laura. She looks like me (supposedly) and we are both totally mad. Yehh, Laura rules. She awesome! We have class DP wars on msn! I'm winning so far with the Carlisle Respect, a Cedward and now a Oh Hale No! one. Laura's had Accio Edward Cullen and then Edward Cullen vs Jacob Black. It's wicked. But yeh Laura's helish. Shes awesome. Love Her Tew Bitz Aii Actually Dunno Wahh Ad Dee Wivout Her Shes Hellish. Love You Laura <3

I've joined a new religion. I'm now belonging to two different ones. Cullensisim and Conversism. Laura made conversism and so I'm joining. All pray to the almighty Converse. Love You Laura for being so creative. Haha

I can't think of anything to write about now =[

So I'll Write Soon x
Love Elly xx <3*




0 comments: