BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 1 March 2009

So She Writes <3

Hey Guys! 


Yes I am back! After a long and boring one week and 1 day I finally have the internet working again. It was being stupid and sort of refused to load anything and so I got impatient and didn't do anything on it for a while. So I finally get to write again! WHOOP!

So in the last week what have I done! Well it was my first week back to the Looney Bin some people call school! 

Monday was okay, Bethany missed it though for personal reasons I don't think that I should air all over the internet. So she wasn't in on Monday and so the day went by sorta quiet. Tuesday I got stressed because I had maths first thing and what idiot decides to put year 10 students, a week before their GCSE exam, into one of the most important lessons FIRST! What idiot did that? Lets give them a clap for making sure we're going to fail. The atmosphere in that lesson in crap. Everyone's sat there yawning and stuff and no-one can concentrate! And then!! They put our 3rd lesson, 4TH ON A FRIDAY! Are they stupid?! 4th and 5th lessons on a friday for year 10's and 11's should be like PE and Drama! They don't require much thinking really as much as Maths! Also Tuesday was also Bethany's birthday so she didn't come in then either. Another vair quiet day. Wednesday was slightly better. I had to get up at 6:30 on the downside to get to school 15 minutes earlier so we could go on an enterprise day with Scary Scotty. It was rather good, we went half the day without her and met some of the most awesome people. Our friends from Ferryhill were there and so Charlie and myself spent the day trying our hardest to keep Anna and Aysha out of Jack and Brandon's way so they don't embarrass them, us or themselves. That did actually remain unsuccessful as Anna found a way to talk to Jack my walking up to him and saying, "Are you Jack?" Plainly out in the open in the middle of a crowded staircase probably holding everyone up. She also did actually no that was Jack but thought she would embarrass us even further by waving at him only 5 minutes afterwards where he looked at her as though she had something on her head. It was embarrassing but also hilarious. We did sit and listen to people talk about enterprise for about an hour! There was Tre Azam, from the 2007 show The Apprentice, he talked but unfortunately I didn't manage to get a photo of him, so I got one off google which I will put at the bottom. There was also, Imran Hakim, creator of the iTeddy and successful in Dragons Den, getting investments of Theo Paphitis and Peter Jones. I did get a picture with him and I do look a mess so don't comment saying, OHH YOUR FUGLY! Because if you do trust me I'll send you something much worse back because I know I'm fugly but I'm sick of people saying it. Anyways, there was a load of other people as well that talked about their businesses as well as the total STUD! Anthony Hutton! Who won big brother 6, who is lush and amazing and gorgeous! I got a photo with him too. He actually put his arm around me! LIKE WOW! Lmao. So I'll put the pics in......ok then no I won't because my laptop is being a nutter and not letting me upload so I'll post a new blog after this one with the pics on! =D

So I'm Off
Will Write Again Soon x
Love Elly xx <3*

"I'm at an all-time low, slightly bruised and broken, from our head on collision, I've never seen this side of you, another tragic case of feeling, bruised and broken, form our head on collision, I've never seen this side of you, another tragic case." New Found Glory - Head On Collision


0 comments: