BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Sleepover <3

Heyy Guys xx

So I haven't wrote in like 3 days! OME! Lmao. I had a "sleepover" last night! Me Charlie & Beth. It was cool. We watched IT with Tim Curry and Co. lol then did nothing actually we were on here on random websites lol. It was rather funny. We had choccies, popcorn and pringles. It wasn't much of a sleepover becuase my mates aren't the sleepover type of mates. They all want to grow up and get boozing.
Also yesterday I hung out with Beth and her boyfriend Jamie and his mates Chris and James. Chris and James are brothers and we are all mates really, well apart from James who is a tinsey bit of an outcast as he's the youngest. So we had a good laugh on yesterday.

Monday. What did I do on Monday. I sat in with Kayleigh, my brothers girlfriend and also one of my best friends. We had a laugh on talking about losers. We made a song when we were hyper one day. It's really cool but I can't remember it =[ I'll ask Kayleigh and find out and then post it asap.

I MISSED 90210 ON MONDAY NIGHT!!! OMG!! I cannot believe it. I was making sure I would see it as well and then I go and miss it, so I go to watch it online so I know what's happened and the episodes in America are like bodged. They are all mixed up and I don't know where I'm at! It's not fair but I'm gunna watch the repeat tonight so thats all good.

I don't know what else to write about now so I'm gunna go.
Byee xx
Write Soon x
Love Elly xx <3*

0 comments: