BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 15 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day <3

Heyy Guys x

Happy Valentines Day

Yes I know it's late....I forgot haha

So yesterday instead of spending my day depressed and without beloved I took a mish to bish with Charlie. We walked to Bishop....which is like 8 miles there and back we think. We managed to name car badges and yellow cars and scream at Volvo's. It was really funny.

So when we managed to make it back with feet that felt like they were ten ton, we sat in my house and watched Music & Lyrics. With Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore yehh? I love that film. Drew plays this plant lady called Sophie and Hugh plays Alex Fletcher this ex-80 pop hit legend from the band Pop! and he's asked to write a song by the biggest artist at the time- Cora. To put it simply Alex hasn't written a song in 10 years needs a good lyricist and recons he can't do it. So his boss Chris gets him a lyricist who's mega depressing. His lines of the song which is to be called "A Way Back Into Love" (which is the title of a book by some Guru that Cora just read) are mad. So Sophie makes them better by a total accident,
"Give it up I'm a bad hot witch, and with some magic it just might switch, something something something and we'll charm our way back into love" and it's really good and so eventually Alex asks Sophie to write the song with him and she agrees and then doesn't and then ends up recording this amazing song which I can send you if you want it just e-mail me. It's a really good film. If you want a good film to sit and watch Music & Lyrics is a vair vair good one so check it out.

Later on that night one of my brothers old friends came down with his girlfriend. By this point Charlie had gone and I was sat watching Twilight. So I paused it and had a bit crack on with Monkey (it's not his actual name- it's David but he gets called Monkey for some reason) and his girlfriend, Shauna. So I eventually finds out shes a Fanpire. So we sat and watched Twilight and it was really cool. I had a really fun night. and TBH It was better than being depressed 24-7 about having no-one to spend Valentines day with.

And so now today Charlie is taking Me & Laura to the Metro to chillax a bit. It's gunna be really fun only problem is I don't have any money =[ but I don't mind. Lool.
So I'm Off Then

Write Soon xx
Love Elly xx <3*

0 comments: