BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Scary Scotty <3*

Heyy Guys

So today I got out of all my lessons to do some editing for media. We did the Cinderella performance and the cover and another cover for some other DVD thing.
OMG!! I Just remembered the funniest thin. Scary Scotty - My teacher - told Charlie to go and make her a coffee. So Charlie looks in the fridge for milk and bursts out laughing. There was tea bags and coffee in the fridge. Tea Bags and Coffee Granules. What were they thinking? It was hilarious though. So we made this coffee how she asked for and it and when we gave it to her she hated it. "Oh that's much too weak that is girls. Go back NOW and put a extra half a spoon full of sugar in. I was killing myself laughing it was so funny. So when we bring it bac she said it's more like coffee colour - the colour hadn't even changed. She's honestly so stupid that it's funny.

I've just re-vamped my you-tube channel. There's nothing on it but I'm going get my vids up of me being a crazy lip-syncing into my mirror at home. I'll post some links when they're up.

So My dad's staying out tonight up in Scotland for his work so I get to go to McDonald's. He doesn't like McDonald's. He's weird but I love him. I have to lmao. But he hates having it for his tea on a night so when ever he stays out we either get a McDonald's or a KFC but my brothers at work so we're getting a McDonald's. Chips and McFlurry. If You ever feel daring when you're in McDonald's dip you fries into a McFlurry, honestly it's lush! =) Yum.

Well I'm off. I've had nothing to eat since dinner time and I'm ravenous.

Right Soon =)

Byeee Lovee Elly xxx <3*

0 comments: