BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 22 March 2009

Jade Goody <3*

Heyy Guys x


I'll start with some news, this morning at Five To Four Jade Goody Passed Away. I was never a big fan of Jade after her appearance on Big Brother and the things she said on there, but she was forgiven. Cancer is an awful disease. It claims lives of innocent good people. I, personally, have lost family members to cancer and so I do all I can to help find a cure. So to  show your respect for Jade Goody, her family, your family members you could have lost, and the millions of others that are dying of it now, put a flower on the front of your msn name (F). 
I got this thing on msn this morning, it said, This morning at 3:55 Jade Goody Passed away. Her sons entered the room in the morning with mothers day cards they'd made for their dying mum, only to find it quiet. Jade's husband explained to his boys that their mummy has gone up to the stars. The eldest son understood what this meant and through his crying tears he whispered, "I Love You Mummy". Show Your Respect To Jade And Her Family by sending this on.
I nearly cried. I lost a very close family member to cancer and things just flood back. 

I can't actually think of anything else to write about either. 
Oh yes, now on the positive side of thing:
My work experience is whack! I love it! I don't want to leave. I hope that next week drags so much because I don't want to leave. I have this awesome friend, she's called Melanie. She's awesome! My little bodyguard from everyone that wants me to do handstands and play basketball. I really don't want to leave, its awesome! I actually am not happy that it's the end of the day and shockingly I wasn't looking forward to the weekend!! Shock Horror!
Well I'm Off
Write Soon x
Love Elly xx <3*

So if you're asking me, I want you to know, When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done, Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed, Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty, Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest, Leave out all the rest, don't be afraid, I've taken my beating, I've shared what I made, I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through, I've never been perfect, but neither have you. - Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

0 comments: