BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 15 March 2009

Work Experience <3*

Heyy Guys x 


Soz I've not written in a while, I keep meaning to I just keep forgetting or have something to do lol. 

All rightey then, last time I wrote. I'd just "failed" Science and got my new specs. Well....the results haven't come back for my exams yet even though I know I've failed, and I can't actually see out of my old specs anymore. I get my contacts on the 25th and I can't wait for it because it's going to be a surprise for everyone! WHOO! lol. 
Also....I have to wait! FOR TWO WEEKS TO TELL CHARLIE AND LAURA! I would say it on here but that doesn't make things good does it! It's canny bad like as well and I don't fancy airing it over the internet. Sooo.....dam! 
I got my injections. It didn't actually hurt as bad as I thought it would. I've got a scar though but you can't notice it so I'm not really bozzed. 

Rangers on Friday night was rather wicked. For comic relief we were being "Funny For Money". So I dressed up as Elvis and that was cool, Natalie was a Blue's Brother. Sarah was the Converse Emo Fairy, Emma was The Red Nose Person and Beth was a crazy Stereotypical American. It was really funny. We got loads of photo's and everything. Twas hilarious! 
I go on my work experience tomorrow! Going to a primary school in year 6 so.. should be fun! I'm meeting up with Laura for my dinner hopefully. Depends when my dinner is and hers but I assume they will be the same time. Hopefully. Lol. 
Anyways I'm going now. xx
Write Soon x
Byee x
Love Elly xx <3*

Step back take a look at where you're at, You're just a Dawson's Maniac. You think that you know everything. Take one step back and look at yourself. I think you don't know anything. All my friends think that you're such as freak, and you're such a Dawson's Geek. Dawson's Dawson's Geek. - Dawsons Geek - Busted

0 comments: