BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Ok :S <3

Heyy Guys x


I think I actually did ok today!! Shock Horror!! :O Lol. The physics was easy and I blew the biology! I got the first question wrong!! Like OME! How could I?! Yehh so, I'd finished the physics one about 2 minutes early so I sat and recited the scene in the science lab of twilight! It was awesome! 

I got my new specs! I love Them. They feel weird though but I'll get over it!

We're organizing the party this weekend finally! OME! I cannot believe that its only 1 month and 2 days until the release of twilight and then 1 month and 12  days until I'm 15!! WHOOP!!!

Yehh so I'll write tomorrow about my "awesome > pfft" General Studies Exam lol
I'm Gunna Go
Write Soon x
Love Elly  x <3*

Jacob Black, she's not coming back, La Push has come to shove, and she's through with you! Jacob Black - The Mitch Hansen Band

0 comments: