BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Failed! <3

Heyy Guys  x


I am very sad to say that I have most defo failed my maths!! It was hard!! I stared at the first question for about fifteen minutes until I got the idea to stop and leave it until I had time to figure it out! I think I got one right though. It was prove how root 20 over root 5 takeaway root 45 over root 20 is equal to 4 over 3. I was like well yehh, root 20 divided by root 5 equals 4 and root 45 divided by root 5 equals root 9 and that is equal to 3 giving me 4 over 3! I think that it's wrong but the maths genius that is Mr.Hackett, our maths teacher, and Charlie think that I am right! I have no idea though. Anyways, welcome to the official worst week of school history! No-body has it this bad!

Monday- Opticians (I hate the opticians) and the painters, decorators w.e arrive!
Tuesday- Maths exam
Wednesday- 2 Science Exams
Thursday- Chance to be a Guinea Pig for the exam board in a General Studies Exam
Friday- I Get 3 bleeding injections!
Saturday- Nothing to do, no-ones out
Sunday- They're always boring!

Now I have a plan! I cant help yesterday or today, those have happened. Wednesday is in fact the worst day in my timetable anyway so I can't do much about that either. My science exams are followed by Drama and I <3 too =")">
Anyways I'm going 
Write Soon xx
Love Elly <3*>

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, And my daddy said stay away from Juliet, And I was crying on the staircase, Begging you please don't go, and I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run, You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story baby just say yes. Love Story - Taylor Swift

0 comments: