BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Tuesday May 5th

Heyy Guys xx


And Tuesdasy's blog.

School started today. Gawdd Maths, Drama, FRENCH D:, ICT and then Careers. Yey! Its not a good day but its better than a monday or a Wednesday anyways. 

Yesterday was actually really boring I didn't actually do anything apart from read the white fire and so I have no idea why on earth I am wasting your time telling you that I did nothing :S I don't get it so I'm going to go

Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly <3*

I was fine till 7:05, Till she walked out the door and right out of my life, If you're gone ill move on - Jonas Brothers 7:05

1 comments:

Chaaarrlie said...

i love 7:05 lol just thought id tell you that!!

You'd better get those tickets lolol!!! oh and if you dont get our laptop fixed your mam can use mine lol!! WE ARE GETTING THOSE FLAMING TICKETS!!!

Lv Charlie