BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Monday May 4th - The White Fire

Heyy Guys 


And so this is monday's blog. You may possibly be wondering why I'm posting each day- and well the answer is- to see if I have the memory span to remember to write and well, to start it's not going very well, but I want to write 31 times this month and so that is the reason for me pointlessly telling you about the waste of time that I have. 

So continuing my Harry Potter fest- I have finished the series and came across this fan fiction story about this girl called Tanwen. She's 14 and moves from Beauxbattons (pass on spelling) to Hogwarts and it turns out that she is Sirius Black's daughter and well the story is fantastic, I'm nearly finished it, only got one chapter left to and so- I can't wait to finish it =D 
Heres a link to the 1st chapter if you want to check it out:

What else did I waste my day doing on Monday. Ohh yeahh- my French homework FINALLY got finished! It took me quite a while but whatevz it got done 
didn't I anyway what's all the complaining about, I have NO IDEA!

Well I'm going to go to the shop now to get something to eat for my tea

Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly xx

You...don't wanna be just like you, Oh what I'm sayin' is this is the anthem, throw all your hands up, you... don't wanna be you- Good Charlotte- The Anthem

0 comments: