BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 2 May 2009

HP Fest

Heyy Guys xx


So I randomly went on a HP Fest for the past two days. Since there was no guides last night I sat and read the 1st two Harry Potter books, then this morning I read the 3rd one and watched all the films. I really like the 3rd one, film that is. I can't wait for the 6th film. 

I also, sat and watched the two scooby doo films. Gawd I would love to meet that cotton candy glub just so I could over indulge myself in candy floss! How lush is candy floss? I actually am craving candy floss something rotten now, daym that film lol.

Did I mention that were going to see the Jonas Brothers in Newcastle....I did....Sorry I keep boasting but hyped about it are 3 words that don't say enough about how hyped I am! I love you Charlie. I love you Laura. I love you Natalie. I LIKE SOOO LOVE YOUU NICK!!!! phew!! That took alot lmaoo, I was typing at like 50 mph or something.....okayy exaggerating much but w.e. 

I'm going to go now, quiz time!! =D

Well Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly <3*

We're one mistake from being together, But let's not ask why it's not right, You won't be seventeen forever, And we can get away with this tonight - Seventeen Forever -Metro Station

1 comments:

Chaaarrlie said...

gah im not cutting my hair off you loser grrrrr

NOVEMBER CANT WAIT YOU BETTER GET THOSE TICKETS