BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Sunday May 3rd

Heyy Guys xx


As I didn't write on Sunday, this is Sunday's blog. 

What did I do on Sunday??

It was my mum's birthday- pass on how old she is because I don't actually know, it's 40 something though lol =D. So I spent today (meaning Sunday) looking around the house for things I could use to make her a card & a prezzi, in the end I couldn't find anything so I decorated a photo frame with some gold paint and Josh and his girlfriend ventured out to the shop to buy one from me and him so that was all good.
My dad made Sunday Dinner as well. It. Was. Lush. He put something different into the mash and gawddd it was scrummy lmaoo 

Anyways, I can't actually remember what else I did, I think that was it

So Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly <3*

Sing aloud, because we want to make a croud, yeah, touch a hand sing, a sound so pure salvation rings,tell me can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it, yeah yeah , hoo - Michael Jackson & Jackson 5- Can You Feel It

0 comments: