BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 20 June 2009

Niley ='[

Heyy Guys x


Me not happy. Apparently, thank's to one Joe Jonas, Niley is together once more. Not for long if I have anything to do with it. ITS NOT FAIR!! WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME SO MUCH MY LIFE IS NOW A TATTERED MESS AND IM IN SERIOUS DEPRESSION!!!

Okayy I'm not really I just thought it would be funny. TBH i don't actually see what everyone see's in Miley- what's so different about her. She's a teenager that has a split personality, who makes a movie staring herself as herself and her disney corny self. I mean, who wants to sing about a fly....It's a good song I'll give her that but it has to be one of the strangest songs i've heard in a while and this is coming from the girl that listens to Wild Man Fischer every yearon Boxing Day as part of a tradition. Hhaha

Ahh well I guess I'll have to live with it for now won't I. I suppose I should be happy for Nick because he's happy so for now that will have to do....before I can get myself a plane to america and a very powerful air rifle...nahh man I'm just kidding. I'm happy for him =]

Write Soon x
Byee xx
Love Elly <3*>

I'm standing out in the rain, I need to know if it's over, Cause I will leave you alone, Flooded with all this pain, Knowing that I'll never hold her, Like I did before the storm (yeah), Before the storm - Before The Storm, Jonas Brothers feat. Miley Cyrus (yeahh I know...I have a sense of humor right? Haha)

1 comments:

Chaaarrlie said...

lol bout natalie we were talking bout it last night n she was like yayay n tbh he could do a lot worse than miley n then we decided that we'd have to remove every sharp object from your house for mileys cryus' safety lol

n kevin well... you know kevin hes a loon... actually ive seen the video of that.. theres about three hundred people all ssinging paranoid so im gunna let him off itd frek me out lolol