BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Mothers, Others && Jonas Brothers

Heyy Guys,


My Day began really bad today. I had double maths! Grrr who wants double maths first thing on a morning?!!

Then I had consultation day where my form tutor brought up me being perfect and no bother and just amazing which was a confidence booster.

My mother dearest then took me to Thomas Cook, where we booked London for three days. Whoop!!
Mothers!!

This canny random other fella came up to us from no-where and started trying to sell chocolate and my mam being a complete push over bought some although I do have to say so, that it was absolutely LUSH!
Others!!

We went to ASDA to get my tea and I got......Jonas Brothers -- Lines, Vines and Trying Times!!!
Jonas Brothers!!

WOW!! How awesome right?!

So I'm off then

Write Soon
Love Elly x <3*

Turn right, Into my arms, Turn right, You won't be alone, You might, Fall off this track sometimes
Hope to see you on the finish line, Driving all your friends, At a speed they cannot follow, Soon you will be on your own, Somehow I'm to blame, For this never-ending racetrack we call life - Turn Right, Jonas Brothers

0 comments: