BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 2 July 2009

London and Kevin

Heyy Guys,


I guess I can say welcome back to myself. haha. Gladly been down London for the last three days to see my brother off to Korea from Heathrow. He's there now and shockingly I actually miss him hahahaha. I got bad feet from walking around everywhere on Monday, then I actually saw the head of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing! Then I got my converse on wed! Will try and post a pic if I can.

I just want to add a quick congrats to Kevin Jonas on his official engagement to Danielle =D Good on you both lmaoo

[I actually don't know why I did that...unless they read it =S....that would be awesome!!! =D =D]

Going now anyway

Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly <3*

I never thought that I was so blind, I can finally see the truth, It's me for you, Tonight you can't imagine that I'm by your side, 'Cuz it's never gonna be the truth, Too far for you - All American Rejects, I wanna.


0 comments: