BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Failed!

Heyy Guys x


So I've failed, it isn't any exams or anything, we do this thing in PE called JSLA, Junior Sports Leadership Award and we have to lead a lesson each and it was Mine, Emma's and Michael's today and we decided to do a Basketball circuit and the entire class refused to listen to us and it was really crap and I swear down I hate Sunnydale and I cannot wait to get to college so I can eventually move away from all the freaks that are supposedly year 10..GGGGGRRRRRRR PEEVED OFF MUCH!!!!!! It's really annoyed me though because I'm fine and put effort in for them when it's their lessons but they can't have the maturity and decency to do it for us. I just don't get it!!!

Then this lad decided to take nash with my water bottle when I needed a drink and that did my head in and then he attempted to trip me over on the way out of school I really had the urge to pin him against the wall by his throat but there was a couple of policemen on the corner and I'd probably get arrested for doing that known my look.

Sarah finally returned! She met this boy on holiday and apparently nearly started crying because their was sand in her shoes :S I have no idea, she's strange.

Well I'm Off,
Byee x
Write Soon x
Love Elly <3*

Everyone's allergic to, Poison Ivy, Everyone's Allergic to, Poison Ivy, Everybody gets the itch,Everybody hates that, Everyone's allergic to, Poison Ivy - Poison Ivy -- Jonas Brothers, Lines Vines & Trying Times.

0 comments: