BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 27 January 2009

School <3*

Heyy guys.

It's mee again. Juts dropping a note from school as I have nothing better to do.

So this morning right, we're alking into school and theres this guy who Bethany was staring at last week, walking up behind us with this other lad we know. So me being me embarresed her but before I finished my sentace she sorta stepped up the pace or else me and Sarah just sort of slowed down a bit.

He's called Jamie. And to Bethany's luck he walks into Maths this morning. It was kinda funny. So everyones asking him, "What have you got next?" and to our luck guess what he's got. He's got Drama. That made me laugh.
In drama we're doing this thing right about this kid that goes missing. So we've been asked to do this drama for the year sevens and he just gets to watch. So while we were figuring out what we were going to say in the hot seat thing we got onto the subject of Barack Obama, and don't get me wrong the president rules but the poor fella has a kinda bad name, and that's what we were talking about. Barack sounds like Iraq, Hussein, well Sadam isn't the worlds fav person, and Obama sounds like Obama as in Obama Bin Laden and Jamie says - and it sounds like "A Bomber" and that was kinda funny.
Jamie's cool though, from what I know. So far he's only said, "a bomber". He has cool hair. Chris want's his hair, most people would find that kinda crazy but if you knew Chris you probably would find it normal.

So I had French last lesson and the teacher had a frigging go at me becuase I'd only done four sentances and I'd only been logged on for like 5 minuites who does she think I am, wonderwoman or something.

Anyways, Charlie didn't watch 90210! Gawd what was that girl thinking. But she's watching it tonight, and maybe I'll go around and watch it with her. I don't know though so she's gunna text me with a "Power Rangers United" text. It was kinda funny. I'm the white one, Charlie's the Pink and one and so far Laura isn't one yet.
We're gunna have a commitee meeting as well. We're having a ver ver ver cool vampire party. Marking the release of twilight on DVD in the UK. As well as the fact that we think that it's gunna be a few days after my birthday so that should be cool.

Well I Gotta Run, Bell's gunna go soon and I'm filming my supid drama thing were I talk like my geordie aunty, that's kinda scary.
Write again soon guys

Byee Lovee Elly <3* xxx

0 comments: