BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 26 January 2009

A word of welcome

This is just a small word of welcome to my mad and absolutley mental world.

I'm Elly. I'm 14 15 in April. My profile says March. I'm an idiot and don't pay attention to what I'm clicking on when I'm in a hype. I am crazy and I babble a lot.
As, if you've seen my profile, I am overly obsessed with Twilight. It takes me only seconds to become obsessed with something. I am also obsessed with Lost, skins and as from tonight 90210.
Kellan Lutz...in my opinion...is one of the best actors in the world. He always is so awesome. I watched Prom Night just because he was in it and I loved it it's awesome and so is he. I do have another blog that I share with my best mate Charlie, it's called randomness or www.randomosityist.blogspot.com yes it's another pointless word that I made up. Like KELCAPREECE. That is awesome. To check out the meaning read my myspace profile, read my blog profile to get the link. Add me as a friend as well if you want, i'm not a scary person just a little crazy but aren't we all some times.

I'll try to keep this thing updated as much as I can but sometimes I either am too busy or cannot be bothered. Most of the time it's because I cannot be bothered or a forget.

Oh as well if you are a twilight fan I must let you know that I am on sides with Team Edward becuase Team Emmett isn't really that big of a choice but out of Team Edward and Team Jacob I am soo Team Edward. He's like perfection. But I'm not going into detail about that.

I've got to go now. I have a busy life [pfft] ok so really I have to get my parents of my back talking about school and crud like that. So I'll write again tomorrow and everyday my "awesome" life will unfold a bit more.

Follow my blog if you like it and I'll follow yours or the other way I'll follow yours and ask that you check mine out. Lol. So I'm a friendly out-going, easy-living type of person, don't be taken a-back when I'm talking to you like I know you from my childhood or something. I'm random but please don't use that against me, too many people do.

ThankQ for most likely wasting you time reading this but if you enjoyed, leave a comment, say hi and I'll defo say hi back lol.

Byeee Love Elly xx <3*

0 comments: