BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Power Rangers Unite <3*

Heyy Guys xx

Okayy, so today was a strange day. After I wrote at diner time we did our drama thing and it kinda narked me off because Mr. Moody kept sending me all over. I had to go to Mrs. Scott too get a camera and then to Miss Jared to get another camera and then back again, then up to his room to get his charger and then back up. I was walking around back and forth like a thing on a string. It was so annoying, and then when it was my turn, I totally owned the lot of them. And OMG!!! I think Alex fancies me. He llingers around me like mad and he even punched me in the "top bollocks" as my ex would call them, and then if I ask him to do anything he's do it like it was some duty or somthing.

We had our first comitee meeting today as well for the vampire party. Charlie texted - Power Rangers Unite and we did. It was kinda funny. We all have a colour, Charlie's the pink one, Laura's the red one and I cannot decide what colour I want to be. The blue one's my fav but the black one is so awesome he's really funny and the guy that plays the white one is fit. Also I don't intend on watching power rangers but having a 3 year old that's kind of obsessed with the old version is kinda scary and he sort of forces it on to me. But I get paid for it so I don't really mind.
We finally decided who was comming to our party. It's fancy dress and I'm going as Carlisle. I actually don't have blonde hair and for the record if you didn't gather it already I'm a girl so that is going to prove to be a challenge but I like a good challenge it's fun. =)
We've decided on food as well. Gooey Fangs. Animal Biscuits. Apples. Cherryade. And then we haven't decided anything else. If you have any other ideas for me could you please let me know it would help so much!!! I will thank you forever.
Anyways. I'm running a bit quick. Braveheart is on film 4 and I adore that film so I'm going to go and watch it =)
Write Again Tomorrow
Probably at dinner yelling for you to save me from my careers teacher who has got me out of lessons all tomorrow to make a DVD cover. It's kinda good but she scares the living daylights out of me.
Cyahh x

Byee Lovee Elly <3*>

0 comments: