BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 10 July 2009

Youtube!

Heyy Guys x


I've decided to bore you all with a little rant tonight. So if you don't want to hear it I suggest you scroll down and read the bottom part...you never know there could be some good news but I doubt it haha

I'll start. Well to begin with I have a massive ulcer on my gum and it hurts when I talk, eat, drink or do anything that involves moving my mouth. It's not great. I'm now apparently too old to be able to buy bongela so I have to use this stuff that if I put it in the wrong place my entire mouth goes numb and that totally isn't cool.
Second, I missed the HP premier, my dad and brother were in London at the time and they never thought to actually stop by and see them, take a photo, get an autograph I am seriously disapointed.
Third...I'm fifteen and the last thing I should worry about is getting a job but I have one, and it pays very well but I only had two days as a trial because one girl that works there wants another job and she doesn't leave for about 12 weeks and when she finally does I am seriously working every possible day that I can...i need enough money for the concert and the clothes show put together....speaking of the concert it's four months next saturday, not tomorrow but that saturday after that.
Fourth...I like defo miss Elliott. I'm in need of a good laugh.
Fifth...My mother still hasn't booked tickets to go and see harry Potter and if I miss it I will not be able to live with her any longer she is driving my nuts!
Sixth...My french teacher the pompus tight arsed cow faced hairy bitch! Reckoned that I used the internet for my coursework and that's one thing that I did not do!!!!!!!
Seventh...Well at this very moment in time I can't think of a seven but rest assured with time I''l defo be adding one.

I can't think of anything good so yu probably just wasted your energy using your finger to press and hold your mouse button to scroll down here to read abouit something that's a complete waste of your time and for this I am awfully sorry.

Write Soon
Byee xx
Love Elly <3*

Standing out in the rain, I need to know if it's over, Cause i will leave you alone, flooded with all this pain, knowing that I'll never hold her, like I did, before...the storm. - Jonas Brothers featuring Miley Cyrus, Before The Storm.

0 comments: